Tuesday, January 8, 2008

01-09-08 Part 1

Ok.. Its my first blog for this year.. And today is Tuesday..

Gosh.. I shouldn't be blogging right now.. Coz.. I have more important things to do..
One is the Journal Critique to be passed on Friday.. Countless homeworks.. And this research thing for Zoology..

Speaking of Zoology..  think It's the worst subject I've had in my entire life.. Seriously..
Its not because I'm failing.. (hmm.. I am failing..) Its not because of the difficulty of the subject..

Its the effort.. Immeasurable effort.. Like I'm spending half of my precious time at home doing Zoology homeworks and half of my time crappy time at school reviewing for Zoology quizzes..

Gosh.. I expected this subject to be more interesting.. Because of dissection, studying animal behavior and animal body parts.. These things are very useful for the dream job.. To be a Forensics Expert..

But know..? A nightmare job..! I mean.. how can you choose a biology course in college if you get this punishment first..?!

OK, OK.. I just hate the.. ummm.. "techniques" that the teacher use..
Its not like I can't adapt to it.. Its just it'll take you a lifetime's hardwork to get a high score..

SIGNING OFF..




No comments: