Tuesday, February 5, 2008

02-06-08





Is a wednesday.. Half day in school..
But what a day...! So tiring.. We ran around the school.. telling students and teachers what went wrong.. then they told us to get it right..

But.. its cool.. yeah.. the temperature is not that low.. but its cool..

Hahhahhahaha!

You know, this should be a COMELEC matter..

But I hate to .. ummm... eliminate those who want to run for elections..

I know we have to set standards for the SSG.. but it makes me think that a lot of.. ummmm.. "not so fortunate" students had the guts to run.. I mean.. even the smarter ones don't have the courage to run.. But when I looked at the "hopeful's" profiles.. their grades are.. you know.. not that high..

Yeah.. that's why James and I kept running in circles just to get a lot of approvals from the subject teachers...
But still.. its a tiring day..

And oh, I still have to explain what happened to me and Floatee..
Well.. That happened on new year's eve..
And I just saw something.. no.. I had this spark.. this spark told me that..
What I hold significantly means nothing to him.
Hmm.. ang labo.. Basta.. hindi kasama sa highlights ng 2007 nya ang mga bagay na hindi natututunan sa school..

Eh, alam mo naman ako.. mas importante para sa akin ang mga bagay na hindi natututunan sa school...

Pero ngayon.. ngayong medyo nakaka-usap ko na sya ulit.. bumabalik ata yung attraction ko sa kanya...
syet... ang gulo ko no..?

Teka.. napapahaba na ata yung masterpiece ko.. Nasaway pa ako kanina.. FYI, nasa office kasi ako ng ermats ko.. hay..

Sige na nga.. titigil na ako.. lakad-lakad na lang ako sa Megamall..
SIGNING OFF..

NOW PLAYING:

Love song - Sara Barielles
Piece of me - Britney Spears
Accidentally in love - Counting Crows
All star - Smash mouth
Whatever it takes - Lifehouse
Infatuation - Maroon 5
Good day - The click five
Take you there - Sean Kingston
The authority song - Jimmy eat world
I'm crazy for this girl - Lifehouse.. (I'm melting..)

No comments: