Monday, August 4, 2008

One rainy afternoon..

Ok, first, I want to note that my title is kinda weird for the contents of this blogpost.
Second, I apologize for the performers who did the most amazing performance (highest grade) in this activity because I didn't get the chance to capture them on cam..=)

Anyway, grades don't matter..
we had the greatest fun,
the unforgettable experience and..
the dirtiest hands..=)




Obviously, we did something with our hands..=D

First, perhaps the most awaited performance..


I would like to congratulate this group, because of their talent.. haha! I mean, they grabbed all the choreographers in Almeda!


You know, with this picture, I have thought of a great metaphor..=)
THE PHILIPPINES LAY BATTERED IN THE HANDS OF OUR GENERATION.

the Tatsulok group.


hahahahha! vain!


Blood on my blouse.. ='(


Rain.. Hahahhahha!


Mr. Salvidar, Almeda's cleaner of the year.. Hahahha!








Well, its only first quarter, if Almeda did good in this..
expect better, sexier.. and wetter (!) performances!!

P.S. I would like to encourage IV-Evangelista for their super duper eye-dropping performance.. as in, wow!!

No comments: