Saturday, February 14, 2009

02-14-08 (Valentine Vogue.)


Happy Valentines Day!

Let's just talk random today..

1) Ben Almeda, kung sino ka man, you made my year super cool.

2) I passed UP!! I got Business Administration and Accountancy.. my First choice.. Yet, I'm not sure about it.. My dream of being a Forensics Expert will never come true...

3.) Blink 182 reunites!!


4)I think I'm being overprotective of someone I do not even have.

5) Love, which absolves no beloved one from loving, seized me so strongly with his charm that, as thou seest, it does not leave me yet. - Purgatorio: Dante Alighieri

6)I finished reading The Picture of Dorian Gray.. It is absolutely a must-read.. right now, I'm searching for the "poisonous book" mentioned in the novel.. I can't find it!

7) Meanwhile, I'm reading Les Liaisons Dangereuses by Choderlos Laclos.. (Dangerous Liaisons).. This novel is my first epistolary novel.. I'm enjoying every part of it!

8) About books again, My mom bought me a secondhand LOTR: Two Towers novel from ebay, Yehey!

9) I still have to do a nerve-cracking homework in AP.. The hell with that!

10) answer my poll.. =)

Now Playing:
Kiss me - Sixpence none the Richer
Cassation in B Flat Major - Mozart
Dont say you love me - M2M
If I were a boy - Beyonce
America's Suitehearts - Fall Out Boy
She's my Winona - Fall out Boy (can you get the hidden message?)
Talk you down - The Script
Tiny Bubbles - Nora Aunor
Don't tell me - Avril Lavigne

No comments: