Thursday, March 12, 2009

03-12-09 (Tag me THRICE!)


Got tagged by Kim..!!

Three things that scare me
1. absolute freedom
2. flying cockroaches (especially when you're inside the bathroom)
3. being dissected ALIVE and CONSCIOUS.


Three people who make me laugh
1. Will Ferrell
2. Michael V.
3. GOD.


Three things I love
1. My family
2. My life sources: computer, cellphone, game consoles
3. My country (for some reason, I can't get away with this.)


Three things I hate
1. insensitive people. (I hate myself!) haha!
2. Embarrassments
3. Corrupted (files and people)


Three things I don’t understand
1. how judicial courts judge a person
2. Calculus
3. Why some people force themselves to be different when all they want is to belong.


Three things on my desk
1. Periodic Table of Elements
2. Pens (without ink)
3. Boy Bawang wrappers and water


Three things I am doing right now
1. tagging
2. listening to Weird Al Yankovic
3. fidgeting my foot. (tama ba? fidget?)


Three things I want to do before I die
1. Travel around the world.. and outer space!
2. Fulfill my ULTRAELECTROMAGNETIC SECRET DESIRE.
3. LIVE. (I want to live before I die.)


Three things I can do
1. Think of things I can do.
2. Do things that I can do.
3. Discover more things that I can do. (Hahahahha!)


Three things you should listen to
1. Your parents' love story.
2. Songs by Eraserheads, Francis M and Mozart!
3. your heart.


Three things you should never listen to
1. songs by Rachelle Ann Go, Cueshe and Gagong Rapper
2. hypnotists.
3. sounds you hear in the bedroom/bathroom


Three things I’d like to learn
1. how to perform street magic
2. capoeira or saijitsu
3. steps on how to learn more things!


Three favorite food
[another toughie]
1. Sinigang na baboy
2. Nilasing na hipon at kuhol!
3. Strawberries N'Cream ICE Cream!


Three beverages I drink regularly
1. water (potable, of course.)
2. Iced tea
3. Bacchus Energy Drink (yeah, those sleepless nights.)


Three TV shows I watched when I was kid
1. Dexter's Laboratory
2. Voltes Five (takte! bata pa nanay ko, meron na nito!)
3. Doraemon (Ang mahiwagang tag!)


Three favorite books
1. Adventures of Huck Finn (Mark Twain)
2. The Vampire Lestat (Anne Rice)
3. Bible (Book of Kings and Revelations!)


Three people I like to tag.
1. You.
2. A friend of yours.
3. A friend of your friend.

No comments: