Wednesday, August 8, 2007

08-09-07

The horror of typhoons..

No classes.. I can't see him again.. I want to talk to him.. Feel his presence against mine.. But he avoids me.. Tells me to go away.. Tells me he doesn't want to talk to me..?

I ask myself.. What the hell is wrong..?! Am I suppose to bleed incessantly again..?

Shit.. This weather kills me.. I have to use 2 blankets to sleep comfortably last night..

Now.. I have this other guy.. He's like a tape recorder.. Telling me to forget "my cause of misery".. But unlike a machine.. He tells it with heart... Like he's begging me to do it..

Is this really high school life without classes..?
Anyway.. I know I should be burying myself with books because of our periodical exams.. But.. I couldn't stop thinking about them..

hay.. I'm thinking.. What about I change my blog name..

Hehehhehhe.. I can now spend my whole afternoon here.. My brothers are very busy playing their new Transformers game in PS2.. Hehehhehhe..

Anyway.. there's no more tale to tell.. Check out the songs I've downloaded.. They're great..!


NOW PLAYING:
Typical - Mute Math
Brighter - Paramore
The way I are - Timbaland
Under the Bridge - RHCP
Honestly - Cartel

No comments: