Thursday, August 16, 2007

08-17-07

Hmmm.. no classes..

should I be happy..? or miserable..?

Again.. I miss my cramming hours.. I still can't stand the day without panicking..

You know, to all my readers, being in Section A messes students up.. I really wish I did bad in that entrance exam.. I really want to be in the last section.. because that is when MY BEST CAN BE THE BEST.. The pressure.. the horror of critic eyes.. I hate it.. I really wish.. I went through E, C, B then A..

That is why I can't make the most out of my high school life.. I miss the times when I still hang out with my gang.. the times when I can do pretty much whatever I want.. because in A.. there is a certain limit.. limit in everything.. Shit..

OK.. now, when the classes were suspended last Wednesday, I had this heart-to-heart talk with my Uncle Undo.. He is a 4th year college student in RTU..

I realized I have wasted my time completing "unnecessary requirements"..
He said that people should not waste their brain cells.. Or should I say, should not use all their brain cells during high school..
Well, he admitted that it is important to study hard in high school.. because its all about general knowledge..
You will get the answers in gameshow questions in high school.. and your children will frequently ask you questions that you can only learn during high school.. Thats why you should study hard in high school..

But what if you spent all your brain cells in high school.. you learned things beyond what a high school student should learn.. And when the time comes, when you know about everything but no one asks you about it.. Thats a mess.

that's one of the important realization I had since forever..

Niweiz.. Just check out my August 2007 playlist.. I haven't completed it yet but feel free to recommend some songs..=)


NOW PLAYING:
Thanks for the Memories - Fall out Boy
I wanna grow old with you - Adam Sandler
Bleed it out - Linkin Park
The way I are - Timbaland
17 ain't so sweet - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Somebody kill me - Adam Sandler
Typical - Mute Math
Best Mistake - Jamison Parker

No comments: