Monday, September 17, 2007

09-17-07

Good-ah Afthernon..!
Wawawwawwawawwawawa.....WEEEE!

There's really a lot of things going on in my once empty head..

1) whoah..! this beef noodles is HOT!
2) I hate to see Mr. Float go away..
3) Hey.. Someone's taking the part of Mr. Float!
4) I can't find the new song of Dashboard Confessional.. (is it Thick as Thieves..?)
5) Hmmm.. I can't download any songs.. Because..
6) I'm choking on discipline.. and limitations..!
7) Is there a program tomorrow morning..?
8) Wow! the more I see it, the more I think that I'm not talented or skilled enough to join any activities at school..
9) The beef noodles is getting colder by the minute.. But I can't concentrate on eating it..
10) Maybe I should switch to ultra-strict dieting..
11) Oh! I forgot to add Dashboard Confessional on my myspace account!
12) Hmmm.. who's online..?
13) Should I start a conversation or not?
14) Hmmm.. Should I do my homeworks..? OK.. not now.. maybe later..=)
15) hay.. I don't want to eat my beef noodles now.. Its cold..
16) Wa!! we will play badminton against Hazel and Adrian tomorrow..! Wish us luck!
17) Because today is 09-17-07.. My last entry will be numbered 17.. =)

OK..! Thank you for tuning in..!
(By the way, who is PAPERBAG..?)



NOW PLAYING:
I just wanna live - Good Charlotte
If I never see your face again - Maroon 5
Now that you got it - Gwen Stafani
Potential Break-up song - Aly&AJ
When we die - Bowling for Soup

No comments: