Saturday, September 22, 2007

09-22-07

Good afternoon!

Gosh.. Its raining.. I can't believe I avoided the rain earlier..
Well, I love Jellah's party.. Thanks! ang sarap ng siomai at cake mo!
Sayang nga lang, hindi ako nagtagal.. Sayang din yung porma ko..

Anyway.. kaya nga pala ako nag-blog ay because of two things..
One.. I've set a new record for my download songs in a day.. 50 downloads.. Kung hindi pa ako siguro nagsama ng movie.. aabot pa ng 100..
Two.. I've dreamt about this movie (again) that I watched last night.. CASHBACK..

Cashback is a medyo-censored indie foreign film.. Well, its about an artist.. So, I'm not "dramatic" and "sensitive" when I watch the movie..

Its a great movie.. a VERY MOVING MOVIE.. It makes people think deeper and have a sense of artistry..

Naisip ko tuloy, many women want an artist/painter as a lover.. Because they see every detail.. every curve.. everything..

Hahahhahha! Anyway.. its not my primary topic.. but I encourage you to watch it! (extra.. Sean Biggerstaff.. the protagonist..ehem.. he's best known as Oliver Wood, in Harry Potter 1 & 2.. Yeah.. He's super great.. I love him!)

Anyway.. Here it is..
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE BEFORE YOU DIE..!

..> Eat something rotten..
..> Look out the window of a fast-moving car when it rains..
..> Swim in the flood
..> Give something special to the Church
..> Learn a new language
..> Touch the face of someone then say.."you make me feel alive.."
..> Pray..
..> Forgive..
..> Dream..
..> Plan.. and Succeed..
..> Go to a place you don't know.. And be lost..
..> Drop something very fragile.. (like a heart..?)
..> Make something out of nothing..
..> Hmmm.. make nothing out of something..
..> Write a song..
..> Help a lost person..
..> Watch an X-rated movie with your younger siblings..
..> and explain to them that people do those movies because all people cannot live without doing those things they do in the movie..
..> Feed the hungry..
..> Give drink to the thirsty..
..> hmmm.. except to those who're on a diet..=)
..> For once.. scream your tonsils out..
..> Be amazed by kiddie shows
..> Take a long dive in an ice skating rink..
..> Be pushed out of the edge of a deep swimming pool..
..> Read this blog..=)

Have a nice day!


NOW PLAYING:
When your heart stops - +44
3's and 7's - Queens of the Stone age
Breath into me - Red
The best of you - Foo Fighters
Never too late - Three Days Grace
I'm like a lawyer... - Fall out boy
Be yourself - Audioslave

No comments: