Thursday, June 5, 2008

06-05-08


This is my last week of summer.

And I expect it to be the most satisfying week I can have.
But then, I just can't help but laze around the house because I know I will be robbed of sleep for almost a year.


Let's compare my summer last year from now.

It seems like my butt had more action last year than now. Why? That's because I had volleyball lessons last year and, I swear, it made me lose some pounds. Plus, I did countless cardiovascular exercises last year so I'm pretty sure of my health. As in, I craved movement last year. I play badminton almost everyday. I jammed with bands more often. Although the risk of McDonald's, which is soooo near from our house, cannot be avoided, I can say that last summer, I was really active.

This year, unfortunately, my butt's very inactive. Mainly because I'm still adjusting to the neighborhood and I don't feel like showing off my beauty outside.. hahahahah!
My review classes made it worse. I sat on my butt for 88 hours during May mornings. I got no exercise, whatsoever.
The only real action I had this summer is when I travel my self-proclaimed territory every single damn day.. SM Megamall.
I've been lurking inside it, day in day out. But still it's not enough. My allowance and the opening of Starbucks greatly affected my diet. I've been taking on sugar like I had no taste buds.

My addiction to novels made it a whole lot worse. I've been sitting on my butt all day. You know, just lounging around the house like a sloth or something.

OK, lets have a look on my book list.
1. Message in a Bottle - Nicholas Sparks
2. Dear John - Nicholas Sparks
3. The Other Boleyn Girl - Philippa Gregory
4. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - Mark Twain
5. The Prince - Niccolo Machiavelli (Discourses)
6. Stainless Longganisa - Bob Ong
7. ABNKKBSNPLKo?! - Bob Ong
8. Memnoch the Devil - Anne Rice
9. The Vampire Armand - Anne Rice
10. Alamat ng Gubat - Bob Ong
11. The Vanishing Thieves - Franklin Dixon
12. The art of war - Sun Tzu
13. The inconvenient truth - Al Gore
14. Maganda pa ang Daigdig - Lazaro Francisco
15. Epic of Gilgamesh
16. For one more day - Mitch Albom
17. Twilight - Stephenie Meyer
18. The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho
19. Angels and Demons - Dan Brown
20. Memories of my Melancholy Whores - Gabriel Marquez.
21. (ongoing) Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - J.R.R. Tolkien

Yikes! I never noticed that my list is this LOOOOOONNNGGGGG...!
I am. Officially. A bookworm. hahahahhahah!

Well. I promise that I'll be more active next year's summer. I'll go out more often and I'll do sports.
I'm planning on continuing my drum apprenticeship and taking Capoeira lessons (for the sake of my butt.)

Now Playing:
Album: Default

No comments: