Thursday, July 23, 2009

07-23-09 (Random. Random. Random.)

It's been soooo long since I posted a blog.. It's not because I'm busy or anything, hehe, I don't consider myself busy because I'm still wanting more. (what?)

Anyway, This is supposed to be a random post. So..

  1. I'm known as "The sexy dancer" in our Freshie batch. It creeps me out because some people just greet me and say, "hey, you're the sexy dancer right?" along the corridors of Palma Hall. Crap.
  2. Why? Mainly because of Daniel Frago. He kinda forced me to dance during our Freshman Orientation.. (which I won.)
  3. I love my Philo11-Logic class. Hehehe! It's the hardest thing I have ever known in my life. I mean, the class is great! Our professor, Mr. de Villa, is very funny.. especially when he curses "yung mga skul sa tabi-tabi".. (with respect to other schools)
  4. He told us that studying LOGIC is important.. "Lalo na kapag pumunta kayo sa Starbucks dyan sa tabi-tabi, tapos may lumapit sayo na gwapong inglisero.. Itanong mo, IS THIS ARGUMENT VALID? If P results to A and Q..."
  5. But then, the "legendary" long exam in Logic is making me nervous as the days pass. No one knows how to answer that stuff (except for my PhilSci alumni classmates).
  6. Next to my Logic class is Badminton. And the really significant thing about it is that everytime I attend that class, it rains. I mean, it's raining effin' hard.
  7. I joined the Volleyball team in Bacbacan 2009. Bacbacan is like a sportsfest initiated by the CBA council. I'm so excited! Hahaa! our first game is against the TERMINALS (5th year BAA students) Yikes! Well, respect the elderly! =)
  8. Rodic's Tapsilog is one of the best meals I have taken.. I actually travel 6pesos a day just to get to UP shopping center and eat tapsilog. hahaha! If you're visiting UP, make sure you try it. =)
  9. Hmmm.. Math 17..? not that hard. I still score some touchdowns there.. And besides, I'm super inspired in that class.. I have a crush on a guy named.. (gosh, I'm too shy to say his name here..).. My friends already know about it, and they say my crush looks like my ex-crush in CMSHS. (what?!).. Haha!
  10. I'm still one week away from an ADB dance concert.. I'm practicing every Saturday, and.. guess what song was assigned to us..? JAI HO! Crap. I wish the costume is not that revealing or anything! Keep your fingers crossed!
  11. My ADHD attacks again. I do crazy hiphop stunts at home. I don't know how to do it but I think my body really wants to release a very harmonic pleasure through hiphop. Weird.
  12. UPCAT is coming, Good Luck, Seniors!
Now Playing:
Barely Breathing - Duncan Sheik
Colorado Sunrise - 3oh!3
Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz
Mrs. Officer - Lil' Wayne
Ironic - Alanis Morisette (classic.)
Remembering Sunday - All Time Low
Move Along - The All American Rejects

No comments: