Tuesday, November 20, 2007

11-21-07

Gosh.. I'm here again.. In my mom's office in ADB.. I'm still lucky that the staff here don't come bulging over me for screwing up their computers..=)

Its been a long time.. And I have much to say.. First, I'm sick of watching Disney Classics.. I mean, my little sister just won't live if she doesn't have a Disney movie marathon..

But still, It's a very cute thing to memorize ALL THE LINES in the movie..=)

Well, speaking of movies.. I would like all of you.. to watch this movie.. As in.. You must never die until you watch this movie..

RAIN MAN.. STARRING DUSTIN HOFFMAN AND TOM CRUISE..

GOSH.. You should get a roll of tissue paper for this..

Well.. Just check out some songs in my October-November playlist..=)
DON'T FORGET TO ANSWER THE SURVEY!

No comments: