Thursday, November 29, 2007

11-28-07

G'day!! Its a Wednesday afternoon..But It feels like Friday already..

Gosh.. I'm in "vampiric mode" again because I have started reading The Tale of the Body Thief.. Well, I'm almost halfway..

And the topics are really interesting.. You know, about Faust.. (Oh great! I should be looking for the summary of that novel..) and the paintings of Rembrandt (yeah..) and about the "partnership" between God and Satan.. And the "flaws of the Bible.." and other sorts..

Hahhahhha! Its so nice to hear other people's opinions about that.. Bwahhahhhahha!
Gosh.. I've fallen in love with Lestat again.. Now I know that he has dimples.. Gosh.. He's so cute.. I can imagine a "tall, white, perfectly built" man.. I mean vampire..

I hate it..! How the thought gets to my parents that I'm reading novels like this one..!

Anyway.. Gotta go! Answer my blog.. try the songs I play..
GO IN PEACE TO LOVE AND SERVE THE LORD!

NOW PLAYING:
Just surrender - Your life and mine
Making april - Roses and Butterflies
One republic - All we are
American HiFi - The art of losing
American HiFi - The Breakup Song

No comments: