Thursday, November 29, 2007

11-29-07

Its raining..
If you would look at me from head to toe.. Its really obvious that I have mud on my shoes.., my hair's wet.. as in WET.. And like you can see my body because my blouse is soaking wet..
But still, my umbrella's untouched..

OK.. Its time for another Top 10.. Top 10 things to do when its raining outside..

10...
Go outside and play under the rain..

9..
But first.. you have to download some songs of One republic, Making April, We the Kings and... BARRY MANILOW

8...
Listen to them, please..

7..
Call someone special and ask him/her if he/she is busy.. and invite him/her to BE WITH YOU..

6..
If you can't contact that person, he/she is probably outside playing under the rain..

5..
Or maybe that person called "the person he/she loves more" and invited him/her to BE WITH THE PERSON YOU LOVE"

4..
Eat instant BULALO noodles or JIAMPONG.. Ang sarap..

3..
Get your sun-dried clothes outside..(kunin ang sinampay sa labas)

2...
Kung hindi naman makalabas kasi walang biogesic para sa lagnat kapag naligo sa ulan..
turn on the study lamp.. and read some novels.. O di kaya.. matulog ka na lang.. kasi malamig..

1...
Syempre.. ANSWER MY SURVEY AND READ MY BLOG!

Now playing:
Cranberries - Linger
One Republic - Stop and Stare
Making April - I wrote this song
American HiFi - The art of losing
A change of pace - Take Care
The starting line - Playing favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whats up everyone


Just saying hello while I look through the posts I'm trying to find out how to make an e-mail list with out having to spend a wad of cash on some training course


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read Im trying to find a way to build an e-mail list.