Wednesday, March 19, 2008

03-24-08

Ok. shush. its not over..=)

I'm thinking of something to blog right now.. But I can't think of any..
I don't know if I should tell you about my THE PRINCE experience..

I mean.. Its kinda amazing.
Its like, the DO's and DONT'S of Acquiring, Handling and Maintaining Power...

Pretty much for a low-grade student like me..=)

Anyway..
Even summer has big decisions..
Mine.. I don't think its that big..=)

First, I have to choose between dance lessons and review.

Dance Lessons
I was trying to get more "grace" in me by applying for ballroom dancing..
Sounds cool, right..?
Yeah.. This show, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
its really an inspiration..
And I think its very important for me to, you know..
Put my ideas into body language.. (shit. that can hurt anybody.)

REVIEW STUFF
I just can't understand why most people would want to spend 10 thousand pesos for something that you just need to see again. It sucks..
Anyway. But I think I still have to take those up.. You know.. Its like the FAD in 3-archimedes.

that sucks. big time.

Gosh..
This summer.. will be my first summer in our new house..
And all those teens on the block started to see my hanging around the village for quite sometime..
I haven't met someone that interesting.. well, if I would exclude "economic interests"
hahahahha!

yeah..
I mean, foreigners started to pile up at Mini-stop.. wow. I'm like the "squatter" in this area..
that sucks. big time.

Oh yeah.. Lets talk about books.
because they're piling up in my room again..

Nicholas Sparks, this Trojan War thingy that has pictures on it..=), Crime and Punishment, The art of war that Marc recommends with his whole heart, Love in the time of Cholera, 100 years of Solitude, Other Boleyn Girl.. Argh!

I just can't stand them all!!
But still, I can't just let them drift away!!!

COLLEGE
College. a big part of every educated person's life. gosh.
Its like that I don't want to be educated.. or something like that..
I still don't have a stable college course.
My dad wants me to take medicine. Hell. Am I too smart in this level..?
I was thinking, maybe I should take something related to English literature.. But.. is there a stable job for that..?

I don't know. I just can't imagine myself working that way..
Here's what I would like to be.. Ummm.. MY FUTURE..

Ambassador of the Earth to the Martians..
Supermodel (ummm.. Tyra Banks..?!)
Writer (of best-selling romance and fiction novels)
Computer Programmer (waaaaa!! the greatest dream!)
Test Subject (hahahha!)
Professional wrestler. (yeah!)
Female version of Travis Barker.. (sweet.)
Chef (wow. heavy!)
Forensics Expert (heavier)
President.. no, ummmm.. Empress of the Philippines! (heaviest!!!)

well.. what do you think... I can be those things at the same time with this desire and determination..!

hahhahahhha!

niweiz. bored..?

NOW PLAYING:
Upakan - Tito, Vic and Joey
Whatever you like - Nicole Scherzinger
Take what you want - Lily Allen
You don't love me anymore - Weird Al Yankovic
Come to me - P.Diddy
Only fooling myself - Kate Voegele (much like Michelle Branch. literally.)
Last Kiss - Pearl Jam
Nine Crimes - Damien Rice
Barracuda - Heart

No comments: