Monday, March 31, 2008

03-31-08

its the end of my March march..=)
(cute..)

OK, unlike other bloggers, I'm not gonna blog tonight because of boredom..
because, this summer, I've realized that my life will revolve around movies, books and porkchops.

I want to do many things.. Its like I want to learn everything there is to learn outside the classroom walls..

Its like I'm craving for a teenager's life.. not a student's life.

weird.

OK, lets start off..
Movies.
Everyone's looking for the new movies.. So, I researched for the old ones..
My mom, the ultimate hippie movie-goer, is the perfect consultant of old movies..
Umm.. honestly, I can't consider them old.. But because of their themes and special effects, they're OLD. big time.
One is While you were Sleeping starring Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman.
Two is Dangerous Minds.. (loved the soundtrack.)
Three, Somewhere in Time starring Christopher Reeves (before the fall off the horse and the plagiarism of GMA.)

The rest, I can't really remember.. And I'm too tired to travel the long, long road downstairs just to get the CD's.

Books.
Its like they're lined up for my sweet stuff.. (familiar with this line..? if not, you suck.. Its the caption if you had 10 lovers at the same time in the SIMS 2..)
Everything fruity in the loops..
I switched to war, then romance.. then Bob Ong books, then local pocketbooks, then about war again.. so sick..
And, bwahahahah! after 3 weeks of cursing National Book Store and Powerbooks..
Finally!!
I had The Other Boleyn Girl!
I'm just too excited to read it, that I forgot about everything.

Porkchops.
The smell of my hands after chopping garlic and onions used in marinating the porkchops..
Arrgh.. hate it!


Well.. For all you guys, my review center is LSC..
I registered for 88 hours, May 5-30, morning sessions, Ortigas branch..
Its very convenient. not too far from our house, its near malls..=) plus, there's a whopping 40% discount for Science high school studs..=)

So Enroll now!!!!!!!!

OK, about my NOW Playing list.. Most of the song there are played at random. So I don't care if you like them or not.. Most of the underground songs are not that reliable.. because of that damn internet, the poser club have grown that Russia is considered small. haha!

Niweiz, some of the songs below, makes me want to remember HIM. =)
I know you can FEEL who you are.

NOW PLAYING:
Nine Crimes - Damien Rice
Given up - Linkin Park
Let's get fucked up and die - Motion City Soundtrack
99 Luft balloons - Nena (love this..)
This turbulance is beautiful - You Me at Six
Last Kiss - Pearl Jam
Only fooling myself - Kate Voegele
Scotty doesn't know - Lustra
Sorry - Buckcherry (makes me wanna die..)
Teardrops on my guitar - Taylor Swift
If I didn't love you - Tina Arena
Plastic promises - Awake and Dreaming

No comments: