Tuesday, March 25, 2008

03-25-08

hi!
just to tell you the truth, this isn't supposed to be my blog entry for today.
I just edited the whole thing..

Anyway.. its March 25.
Its my dad's birthday.. And Jacob's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

OK.. lets go straight to the point.
My consciousness can't control my insanity anymore. Everything that I desire just started to explode... its like I want to attend to them all at the same time.

I'm talking about Anime, Romance Novels, War/history books, Chocolates, Wrestlemania, Friendster, Underground songs, Bob Ong books, Nail polish, cooking pancit bihon..

It hurts. Just typing them here makes me think of more.
Its like all my suspended hobbies during school days begin to pile up on me.
Is it because I know too many things that I want to satisfy my cravings on curiosity and social awareness..? (that's not right..)

Lets just talk about today.
Today, I have accomplished many things.. Unlike during school days..=)

One, I finished reading MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE by NICHOLAS SPARKS.
And, that's a record! Normally, I can finish a 300-page novel in a week.. I finished that novel for 1.5 days..! hahhahhhha!
The novel is great.. It should be ranked with the classics.. Not every writer can make his reader cry. I have read 4 novels by Nicholas Sparks. And they all made my cry. Big time.
The amazing thing is, whenever I read them again, I still cry..=) Miracle..? no, its masterpiece..=)


Two, I nearly perfected cooking pancit bihon for my dad..
Nearly perfect.. Yeah.. That sucked. Big time.
Its not too tasty, unlike the ones you order during baptisms and fiestas..
And the "sahog", I used chicken and shrimp.. But the chicken is not that soft and juicy.. I was planning to toast it again but ran out of time..
Anyway, at least we have something to eat..=)


Three, I cut my BODY ANKLET.
I know, this is a bit shallow. But body anklets are important parts of my life..?
Why..? I really don't know the deal.
OK, what is a body anklet?
I just invented the term..=) Its the anklet, usually made from threads, that stays with me throughout the year.. I mean, its like a tattoo. I had my first body anklet when I was in Grade 5. Its a black, red, green and yellow string that my boy-friends gave me.. Its actually a bracelet, but because its too loose, I used it as an anklet. And it stayed with me for.. 13 months or so..
I called it a body anklet, because, it became a part of my body.. in that span of time, I didn't untie it.. OK, lets just say its like the large iron ball chained on a prisoner's foot.. All my sins, morbid ideas, lies, worries are attached with the anklet.. so when I cut it off, I feel I can just let them drift away.. Not forget them, but put it in my "unconscious side".

OK, the day's not over yet. But my blog entry is.. I will just cut off early because crunchyroll finished buffering..=)

see you in my next entry!!


NOW PLAYING:
none. listens to Japanese dubbers..=) they speak English like shit.
uhhmmm no, Shit speaks english better than Japanese. (sorry..)

No comments: