Sunday, October 12, 2008

10-12-08 (mundo nuevo)



Hey there!

Wow, It's been a while since I left you guys, and I'm pretty sure you're just too damn tired to see the same posts whenever you visit my blog.. So I won't fail you right now.. I'll just update you with my latest..=)

OK, so why is the title MUNDO NUEVO. means New World actually. A lot has happened in the past that I don't think I remember them all. Its just this.
Every little detail that happened to me definitely changed my life.. somehow.

1) I'm in our school paper. Filipino Journalism, that is..

2) I felt tired of checking my Friendster account.

3) For the first time in my life (well, maybe not, but I can't remember those other times),
I crammed a project and worked on it all night long. I didn't get any sleep that day. But for worse, my head ached that day because I drank 2 cans of San Mig super dry just to keep me awake.

4) I've been stressing lately for my first ever school competition, that is, photojournalism.

5) Notes are stressing me out. (I know there are others.) I mean, I can't think of a way on how you can change the world by writing stuff that you don't really understand.

6) In addition, you still have to waste your time gluing some scrapbook stuff and colored paper cuts on your notebook just to get a high grade.

7) It's all about reporting in school right now. And I still can't get a whole lot of it because I'm too focused with a pink throwpillow at school.

8) We have new neighbors here. Well, thank God their house is finished because its too loud. Anyway, when I came over for an introduction, I saw that there lives a guy, I think 17 or 18, that looks like Steven Strait, literally. (just google if you're curious.) The bad thing is that, he's aloof and stays with the computer for countless hours. (which reminds me of my ex-crush)

9) After some reflections, I have had enough of my "pakialamera" attitude already. I think I'm gonna stay low and avoid conflicts from now on. Its too tiring to chase the spotlight and its too blinding to stay in it.

10) Check out my new songs, they're great..=)



NOW PLAYING:
i'm not over - Carolina Liar
Shake your pompom - Missy Elliot
the man who can't be moved - The script
As lovers go - Dashboard confessional
dinner at the money table - the early november
take my hand - the cab
summer hair forever young - the academy is
teka - paraluman

No comments: