Thursday, October 23, 2008

10-23-08 (random!)


Well. Lets talk stuff!

1.) I feel dizzy.

2) I'm juggling my priorities in school, and I kept on running away from them instead of facing them head on. (that is, if I still have my head.)

3) I feel so pressured right now. (Haha!) I feel I don't really deserve to be in DSSPC. Well, at least I had the experience. And I had fun. I made new friends. I visited some places again.

4) I'm officially addicted to Bluegrass!!

5) Bluegrass is not a drug. According to Wikipedia, Bluegrass music is a form of American roots music, and is a sub-genre of country music. It has its own roots in Irish, Scottish and English traditional music. Bluegrass was inspired by the music of immigrants from the United Kingdom and Ireland (particularly the Scots-Irish immigrants in Appalachia), as well as jazz and blues.

6) Try THIS SIDE by Nickel Creek.

Well, I still have to go and face my brother. He's challenging me for a match in Games of the General. (I'll just keep this short.)

No comments: