Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Florante & Laura

Hello, guys..! Today is 03-19-07...

This morning we had our Florante & Laura roleplay.. Well.. Things didn't go as we have wished.. But then.. we still felt the thrill..
OK, we had 3 out of 10 awards.. I think we also set a good example for the First year students.. And, to summarize the whole thing.. WE DID WELL...
Hmmm... I just felt a little annoyed, irritated and insulted when FAVE REYES shouted at me at the backstage.. I was innocently watching the play when I felt a demonic aura behind me.. I honestly didn't hear what he shouted at me.. But when I saw them, I moved out of their way.. Then my classmates said that he said bad words at me.. I don't know.. I think I have a bit of stupidity right there.. And I think its normal for them to act like that because their rushing.. Hhhhh... OK.. I'll leave it here.. I don't want to cause any issues..
I was really flushed down the toilet when we placed last in the production design.. I mean.. I know that all good efforts should be acknowledged.. But, hey.. If only they knew the hardships that we suffered just to finish that background in time.. Well, to think of it.. I know that all of us really worked hard for this production.. And if we won.. The rest will just say these things to us..
Oh, I almost forgot.. If ever a student from 2-Del Mundo read this...Please bear in mind that I lend you my radio.. That played a big part when you won the award for Best Sound FX..
But hey.. I would like to thank those Alcalanians who won awards.. Its really encouraging to see my classmates go up the stage and get an award.. And for the rest of us.. who, somehow, failed to grab a precious prize.. I LOVE YOU, GUYS..! No one could measure or judge the moments we shared together.. Those times were memorable to me.. I treasure everything we've done.. Even if we didn't have a trophy, we will always be winners... Who needs a plastic trophy anyway..? What matters is the bonding we had... I know that its hard to admit..
That's because I don't really believe in the saying.. MONEY WON IS SWEETER THAN MONEY EARNED...
Hehehehe.. I have to admit.. That 2-Baltazar sometimes get the best in us..
Ummm.. I have to address this to 2-B.. For whatever reason you'll read this masterpiece.. You don't know how hard it is for us to accept you as the greater class.. We have exorbitant expectations from everyone.. So please.. Don't treat us like enemies.. Because we treat you as a challenge.. I'M NOT BEGGING YOU TO GIVE US A CHANCE..The school year's ending.. I don't want you to see us as a threat.. Honestly, I don't know how you feel about not being the first section.. Because I forgot how it feels.. But I tell you, don't listen to those 3rd-rate animals who dictate you to treat us differently.. Because we don't want you to be like them.. You obviously have potential to be in Section A.. But they have none.. So they're trying to pull you down and join them..
OK.. OK.. Enough of this damn thing..

NOW PLAYING:
Hide and seek - Hale
Say OK - Vanessa Hudgens
Face down - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
First Love - Utada Hikaru
Anghel - Stonefree
Nothing left to lose - Matt Kearney
Take me away - Stacie Orrico
Rockstar - Nickelback
Isaw nga - Michael V.
Outside looking in - Jordan Pruitt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If Simply Desire to have in these days Changes
fixed, Therefore list consider is a great and powerful keylogger for all mac users indeed.
This tool is perfect also to keep your kids away from internet
predators that hang around social networking sites such as Facebook and MySpace.

Depending on what you need the best keylogger?

my weblog key logger