Friday, June 8, 2007

06-06-07

Magandang hapon..!
Today is Wednesday..

Nothing really special happened today.. even if A METEORITE STRIKED OF SCHOOL..!Just kidding.. God never surprises us in big ways.. but in small yet innumerable ways.. Hehehehehe..
We had elections for the SocStud club and Class Officers.. I was elected Sgt. @ Arms Female..
Isn't that cool..?! Its my dream position..!

Well, I always wanted to be a soldier.. Not just a mere recruit, but as high as a Commander.. I know, big deal.. Well, I want to study Forensic Medicine.. And maybe.. what I really want in my life is both.. I can study them both, right..? But I know it will be as hard as diamond.. Hehehehe..
Anyway.. I don't know if being a doctor or soldier is really "in" right now.. Because I think computers will be a necessity for everyone when my time comes.. So, landing on a very physical job is not really a fad job.

I don't know.. I just have to study hard right..? Its not that difficult to be the valedictorian.. (Right..)

Gotta go! Bye!

NOW PLAYING:
Wait for you - Elliott Yamin
Wall to wall - Chris Brown
Makes me wonder - Maroon 5
Dekada - Join the Club
Rebound - Silent Sanctuary

No comments: