Wednesday, June 20, 2007

06-21-07

Hay.. Its a Wednesday.. And its raining..

My day flowed roughly.. And the rain just added a few bumps to it..
OK.. Here's the thing.. Me, Michelle and Arianne go home together everyday.. And today, it rained.. So the one at the back of the driver will be so unfortunate..

Well, because I thought that those 2 are very "delicate".. I just volunteered myself to sit at the back.. Well.. Its Arianne's turn to sit there anyways..

Whatever.. Because I still feel the dirt sliding off my skin.. As I wipe it with wet cloth, I realized.. Will they remember this very little sacrifice..?
Hmmm.. I don't care.. because its an experience.. The fun of getting dirty.. Do you know that..? The undefined feeling of RISK..?

Just to add infos.. I listened to the CD review of Magic 89.9 earlier and its about the debut album of Miguel Escueta.. I am M.E. ..

Ehem, Miguel Escueta is the trying-hard-to-be-foreign-adult-alternative-rockstar guy from Pinas.. He has a good voice.. But not original.. The songs in his album are very inspiring.. It makes you think you can imitate foreign rock songs easier..

Hehehe.. They're all good.. Except for its carrier single, Falling Away..

I can't think of any topic today.. I may just postpone my topic about RISK because my sister wants to eat my chicken noodles.. AGAIN..

Goodbay!

NOW PLAYING:
This ain't a scene its an arms race - Fall out boy
Falling away - Miguel Escueta (His album makes me tick..)
Umbrella - Rihanna (Just.. PERFECT..)

No comments: