Friday, June 8, 2007

06-08-07

Good afternoon!

Its a quite wonderful day today.. Its not that hot except for noontime..

Well, the thing is.. I discovered something about Mr. Float today..

Sorry, Mr. Float. But I think I must share with my reader what I see in you now.
I don't know.. But you grew up to be very judgmental.

I heard how you talked to someone.. And its very disrespectful and embarrassing..

And lately, I was asking my seatmates to choose one.. One with great looks but no sense of humor or another with no looks at all but has a great sense of humor..?I chose the second one.. Because I'm not that beautiful to end up with someone good-looking anyway..
And then when I heard you.. Felt the attitude you really show.. I decided that if I'm gonna end up with somebody, he should be humble. With respect for people..

Its very unlikely for you to be that way.. I know we haven't been together for a long time.. But your attitude has changed.. I don't know if you're just overwhelmed with mixed emotions because you haven't been with somebody for the last 2 months..

I don't know if you act like that at first.. Or I just got blinded by your God-like smile.. But now.. You are someone I haven't met yet.. I expected to much from you.. I expected to see a almost perfect man.. with brains, beauty, humility and sense of humor. I also promised myself that I would accept you for who you are.. As in encouraging you to be at your best and not let you down.. I will praise your strengths and pull your weaknesses up..

But now.. There's no such person as Mr. Float.. I met someone new.. Someone disrespectful, judgmental, incomparably boastful and proud..Someone I haven't known since forever..

I wish you will change sooner.. And if you want.. I can help you.. Not because I want Mr. Float back.. but because you need someone to let you know that all people are incomplete.. That is why its better for a person to be average in every attitude (like good-natured, smart, good-looking, etc...) than to succeed on only one attitude alone.. I wish you won't forget this masterpiece.. I wish you will learn from it.. I wish you will get better.. Because the medicine for your sickness is in you.. Try to be humble..

But if you stayed that way.. YOU ARE SURELY GO TO HELL..

NOW PLAYING:
This is why I'm hot - Mims
Dead on Arrival - Fall out Boy
Dancing in the moonlight - Toploader
Look after you - The Fray
Lean back - Fat Joe
Best that I ever had - Vertical Horizon

No comments: