Tuesday, June 19, 2007

06-16-07

Hay.. Its a Saturday..

I checked the latest happenings in WWE.. And Nikko is right.. Mr. McMahon is presumed dead..
And it sucks.. For me.. Its just another gimmick to get the fans going because people turned their heads away from WWE again after Wrestlemania 23..

I mean.. Wrestlemania is just the best.. I mean.. 80,200 fans shouted their hearts out in only one night..

Anyway.. This afternoon, we walked the unsurpassed path of CM RECTO..
Famoused for its "Its all there" term.. Recto has been a necessity to explore these days.. Recto is to students as Mecca is to Muslims..

Well.. Its my second time to go there.. This time.. Its mid-afternoon.. Shit.. I spent all summer trying to avoid the burning sun then I'll just get burned again during school days..
Whatever.. But I have to tell you.. guys.. I think it will be unfortunate for a CMSHS Student to end up studying in one of the universities there..

Why..? No offense to the students there.. But I don't think anyone.. even the geekiest student cannot concentrate on studying if you're surrounded with fake theses, diplomas, stolen books, by-standers, snatchers and desert-like atmosphere..

But yeah.. Its a challenge.. If you topped the bar exam because you studied in one of the schools there..Shit.. That would be something..

And.. Do students have a choice?Its hard to get to a good school.. As in you have to swim in all kinds of books just to get a scholarship... And.. I guess, college is not that much of a choice now.. Because here.. only here in the Philippines.. College means nursing.. College means ABROAD..
I mean.. Not because I want to degrade my fellow suffering students.. But I want to STUDY ABROAD.. Then get back here.. Because ALL students now want to STUDY HERE THEN GO ABROAD... My God.. Our country's suplly of knowledge is really DEPLETED.. I mean.. Phil's brain is like of a 90-year old.. Inactive, insensitive of the things it needs.. and dependent on other "younger" ones..

Anyway.. Hindi ko na muna itutuloy ang masterpiece ko.. Dahil masyado na naman akong nanririndi sa nangyayari sa Pinas.. Katatapos nga lang ng June 12 eh.. Hehehehe..! Don't worry! Mahal ko parin yan.. Kahit anong mangyari!

NOW PLAYING:
The Pros and Cons of Breathing - Fall out Boy
Umbrella - Rihanna & Jay-Z (May relasyon daw..)
Stay with you - Goo goo Dolls (Rock Immortals..)
Jump to the rhythm - Jordan Pruitt
Plain white T's - Hey there Delilah
The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
Thanks for the Memories - Fall out Boy

No comments: