Thursday, July 19, 2007

07-10-07

Hay.. Today is another Tuesday..

Hmmm.. Nothing really significant happned today.. Except that I downloaded some songs..
You know, I must be doing some reviewing because of the chapter test in Analytic Geometry..
But then.. I want to listen to the new songs I have while broadcasting ng feelings to the
world..

Anyway.. It makes me sick to have this awful, bleeding cut on my left leg.. I had it when I
get pass a parked car somewhere.. See.. I didn't even know where this damned car was..! I
just saw blood on my skirt.. I mean.. I think I'll die if I'm hemophiliac because of this
cut.. I assume.. As long as a average middle finger.. Great.. Now I don't have the chance to
join Ms. Universe beauty pageant..

Speaking of the new songs.. They're very diverse.. I mean.. from hip-hop to metal rock to
emo to pop.. Yeah! Hmmmm.. I just can't think of any topic for now.. Because my conscience
convinces me to study for tomorrow.. I might do some Transformers movie review one of these
days.. But then again.. I just can't tell you about it clearly because I'll tell you to
watch this amazing movie yourself.. Its worth the money..

Hell.. Its raining really hard.. Will there be classes tomorrow..? There must be.. Because
its Cheska's birthday tomorrow.. And we must do some partying.. But then.. this heavy
weather will surely spoil her birthday party.. because people will get home early..

What about the badminton try-outs tomorrow..? I just can't play badminton with puddles
around.. Would you..?

Anyway.. I just had my dinner.. And its perfect for this freezing weather.. Sopas.. Hay...
My stomach's bloated again..

Obviously, this masterpiece is like a doodle.. A doodled masterpiece..? Yeah.. Everything is
really irrelevant..

Honestly, I just feel like typing because my keyboard is new..=)
Well, thanks for tuning in..! Tsup!

NOW PLAYING:
Idiot Pilot - Retina and the Sky
Before its too late - Goo goo Dolls
Vulnerable - Secondhand Serenade
Do you know? - Enrique Iglesias
This moment - Disturbed
Go on, girl - Ne-yo
Take a drink - Quietdrive
All I know - Pathway to providence

No comments: