Thursday, July 19, 2007

07-16-07

Good evening..!

Hmmm.. Its another night of cramming for me.. Never-ending nights, or should I say.. I still can't get enough of my new downloads from the past week.. I just keep on listening
to them.. I miss watching Transformers.. no wonder my mom is dying to see that movie.. Now I
understand why these oldies want to watch this movie..

My wallpaper's so cute, Its a tiled GIF.. Its like the cute bear is dancing to the songs
I've been playing..

Its seems like this masterpiece will be another doodled one..

Anyway, we have this project in FIlipino.. And you have to read 5 novels to complete it..
Within 25 days.. And its in a First-Come-First-Serve basis.. Hmmm.. Its sucks..
Like, I love books, especially novels.. But I don't feel like reading some local novels if
I'm not in the mood.. And it hurts me deeply to read another novel until I have finished the
one I have started.. Like, only 14 pages of the THE VAMPIRE LESTAT by Anne Rice are left to
be read.. then this project will just slow me down again..

Well, on the other hand, I think it will be fun to read local novels again.. I miss the
one-sit reading I've been doing during summer.. Hahahaha! For the record, I have finished 2
local pocketbooks in just one day during summer..!

Books again.. I've been wanting to read this Nobel Prize for Literature awardee, Memories of
my Melancholy Whores.. It just interests me..

Oh, my dear Lestat, I'll fail you again, my love.. How long have we waited to be together
again.. But we will be separated by my responsibilities..

Anyway.. Alam kong mahihintay niya naman ako eh.. He's immortal naman.. Wakekekekekek!
Wishing..!Grabe..
Well, here's my lullabies.. pulling my eyelids down.. Zzzzzz..

NOW PLAYING
:Hey there Delilah - Plain White T's
Before its too late - Goo goo Dolls
What it feels like to be a ghost? - Taking back Sunday
If I never see your face again - Maroon 5
Pros and Cons of breathing - Fall out Boy
My so called life - Jamison Parker

No comments: