Monday, April 23, 2007

04-19-07

Hi, guys!
Today is April 19.. And my birthday is one month away..

There's so much to be busy right now, because I have to prepare myself for my summer camp tomorrow.. That's until April 23.. Its pretty long though.. I gonna miss my home..=)

Anyway, Last night was pretty unforgettable for me.. For 1.5 hours, I learned that turning off the TV can make you discover cute things about your family..=) That's what happened to me..=)

>> I drew Mr. Bean's head.. And I asked my little sister to identify it.. She said "Shaun the Sheep". After laughing myselkf out, I drew another version of Mr. Bean's head.. And I laughed at myself... because it looked a lot like CHAMP.. The mascot in Jollibee.. =)

>> When my sister is angry, she curses us.. She says things like "Santisima", "Kawing" which is Visayan for TAE..

>> Another guessing game for my little sister, I drew Stan Smith's head.. (The American DAD).. And hell, it looked a lot like puffed high-cut sneakers.. So I added laces, heels.. And a leg.. That sucks..

>> I thought my brother Miguel's knees looked like they have kneepads.. Because they are colored moss black..

>> My other brother Chino, has dermititis.. so he always have "ewww" skin infections.. Like hell..

>> OK, the fun part, Millionaires' Game.. We played it later that night.. And, my God, I'm so pissed at my brother, Chino, because he alloted 4 houses in one property.. so that's quadruple the rent.. I was very unlucky to stop in that property.. not once, but twice.. That's $800 for him.. Syet!

>> OK, Chino is required to pay for his rent.. So he gave a $50-bill, a $20-bill and a $10-bill.. But the rent is only $70.. So he gave the bills to my other brother and said.. "Suklian mo ko ng 10"

>> HIGHLIGHT: I won that thing!

NOW PLAYING:
Dead on Arrival - Fall out boy
Take Tomorrow - Butch Walker (I think I'm addicted!)
Savin' me - Nickelback
Look after you - The Fray
Love you so - Natalie (so cute!)

No comments: