Wednesday, May 2, 2007

04-26-07

Good afternoon, my dear readers!
Today is April 26, 2007.. A exactly a year after my youngest brother was born..
And I'm so happy for him.. But not for myself..

Summers end so fast.. after a week, I know I'll miss the summer again.. God is really amazing.. He gave us this special season.. What a GOD!

Hmmm.. I can't do anything else right now.. There's so much to do later because of the party that I can't indulge myself in my addiction.. Because if I did.. I might mock my parents again.. And I don't want to do that in this special day.. Or in any other day..

OK.. Summers are very special.. That's why I had this longing to read THE NOTEBOOK by Nicholas Sparks.. Its a one-day reading.. At least.. Last time, I finished it in an afternoon..

By all ends, even if its a novel, I know it happens in real life.. That summer romances lasts through all seasons.. That's why there's plenty of regret for me.. Because I don't really seem to travel the sidewalk these days.. Too afraid to get a tan or some sort.. But then, will my love care?

OK.. Its just really weird.. When I look at my hands, they're like those of a 20-year old.. Perhaps I should do less chores these remaining weeks.. =) OK.. I think I need to check my SIMS now.. Ohh.. to remind you, my birthday is on MAY 19.. And its soon.. I still haven't planned about having a party or something.. Just wait.. I might be doing my suicide schedule on that day..=)

NOW PLAYING:
Take Tomorrow - Butch Walker (Just can't get enough!)
Reminder - Kisschasy
Love you so - Natalie
With love - Hilary Duff
Oh Gravity - Switchfoot

No comments: