Friday, December 1, 2006

Bibled and studied.. (what the hell is this title talking about..?!)

Hi guys, If you want to know, today is October 4, 2006..I don't know, but the last 4 hours of my life isn't very "crappy"... (FINALLY!) I attended a bible study conducted by faithful students.. This day is a really unforgettable experience for me.. It all started when we prayed the rosary at noon.. I gave it all on that prayer.. But the thought of something gets in my way.. (Its a secret..)Then, I kept my promise to Michelle that I will accompany her to her bible study today.. At first, I want to postpone it again.. But on second thought, why not? We had few homeworks (that's why I had the time to blog).. And I think I won't cross my 6pm curfew...The topic is all about acceptance of salvation that God offers us.. What I remembered, its from the book of Matthew Chapter 22.. Something like that.. But since I'm new on the group, I tend to listen first to what will they say... They said their 100% sure they will go to heaven.. Honestly, I had doubts about that.. But then, God offers me a chance to live in peace with him.. why refuse, right..? (Hey! I haven't typed this fast in my whole life..!)On closing, our SSG president, Paul, led a prayer.. When he "prayed", I don't really appreciate what he says.. Because there is a saying, before you teach someone, you have to become one.. And I remembered an incident where I saw the apparently "yin" side of Paul..
I was going home back then when I heard someone say something.. then Paul reacted.. I don't remember exactly what he said, but the look on the face of that someone, it tattooed on my mind.. A look of self-degrade.. its like I can feel his/her (I think she a girl) heart break.. Hey, don't get me wrong.. Its not like Paul busted her..! Anyway.. For me, Paul delivered the prayer very well.. But I can't seem to forget that incident.. That makes me want to say.. "This is not a speech and drama class..OK?"
Anyway, when I got home, I felt very relieved.. To know that I will have the opportunity to share my problem.. OK, if you want to know, here's my problem..
=========> I'm a midcard perfectionist.. (Wait.. commercial.. I just passed by my yayas and they're shouting like hell because Kit=Camille Prats just saw the love of her life, Teng=Richard Gutierrez transform to Captain Barbell..! OK... back to the topic..) Hmmm.. I think I'm gonna cut this topic short.. Because, I plan to share my dilemma next Wednesday... So.. If you want to know, better attend the bible study.. (Its life-changing..! Promise!)
Goodbye and God Bless

No comments: