Friday, December 1, 2006

Lalagutin mo ng punlo!

Hey guys.. I'm back.. Ang bilis no..?! Ewan ko ba kung bakit inaaraw-araw ko ang pagta-type ko ng blog.. Hehehe.. Just to hope you'll always visit this site..
Anyway.. Today is 08-25-06.. and we had our last official practice of the Sabayang Bigkas thing on the grounds.. We look like.. Umm.. Beggars.. Hehehe=)To be honest, I'm really proud of myself today.. (yeah.. my self-esteem slowly rose.. read the previous blogs) That.. I'm glad I stayed at Section A.. Our Filipino teacher was impressed when we presented it.. I'm so lucky to be one of the weird but cute monkeys who seem to get rid of the fear of being overthrown by the gorillas..=) Please.. I'm just trying to make an indirect point..
Well, I really have to go.. I'm so starving na..=) Don't get me wrong.. I promise I'll take only 1 cup of rice..=)SEE YOU..!!!

No comments: