Friday, December 1, 2006

Trusted by no one...

Now.. I have this really disturbing feeling that's tearing me apart..Have you ever felt like no one seems to trust you with anything..?That's what I feel right now.. Isn't it obvious..?
I was trusted back then, when I was in elementary.. I'll have anything I need.. and want.. Because my parents know, I still don't have the guts to do something genocidal.. Until when I had this illegal relationship thing.. They noticed I wasn't that innocent.. Hey..! If you're thinking something very inhuman, lose it..! They witnessed my transformation from a sweet and lovable daughter to a hopeless social addict.. An event that parents are afraid to see..
So when I graduated from elementary.. they "slowly" confiscated the key to a worldly attitude that I treasure.. my cellphone.. I tried to prove something to deserve it back.. but I guess I lost.. I guess I didn't prove anything to them.. I guess I'm just trying to buy them out with grades.. I thought maybe they're still not satisfied with what I can give..
Now here's another twist.. I was given this expensive silver watch for a Christmas gift.. I wore it every single damn day.. I loved it so much.. But its so new, I sometimes forgot I have one.. You know that..? That you're not used to having this thing that you sometimes forget about it.. That's what happened to the watch.. I totally misplaced it.. Bye-bye, watch..
Now, I'm trying to convince them to buy me a new one.. I guess I'm doing what I did when I was begging for the cellphone.. I know its really sad to know someone that you care about doesn't care about what you offer them.. Get it..? They said that's what they felt when I said I lost the watch..
Then, I let it out to my erpats.. I said to him.. Do I have to finish college and work to have my own watch and cellphone..? The thing is.. how can I prove I'm worthy of having these things if they can't give me one.. I really know they can afford them both.. Even if this is gonna make me mentally retarded.. I'm really willing to sacrifice going to SMACKDOWN SURVIVOR SERIES TOUR in Araneta for a new watch and a cellphone.. I know this is a once-in-a-short-lifetime event but to know that you have the things you need, and that you're entrusted by your parents these important things can really increase my self esteem.. When I see fellow students that were entrusted by their parents with valuable possessions go malling after school and gimmick everywhere.. And then they invite me to join.. and I decline.. I said to myself.. That's damn unfair..!
Why do they have to have what I don't have when I sacrifice my happiness just to try to prove I'm worthy of my parents' trust..?!
Mama, I know you'll read this article.. So I just just want to say to you..HI MAMA..!! SINISIRA PO NINA MIGUEL YUNG PC.. KUMAKAIN PO SILA HABANG NAGLALARO..!!hehehe.. See you guys next time.. my keyboard smells like cookies..

No comments: