Friday, December 1, 2006

One of a thousands...

Hello guys.. I'm here again.. blabbing about everything I want to blab about..
Well, today's topic is all about.. sticking to your status.=)As you can see, its very much connected with the "expectations" thing..
That was Sunday.. after we attended mass, I showed her a note that was given by our adviser..'' Hay.. card day na naman.. O, Pang-ilan ka..?'' my mom asked me..Then, I went blank.. I just replied very frankly..'' Hindi na yata ako kasama..''
That was one of the most degradiing experience I had.. My mom, the most credible source of info about me, hoped that I will stay on top.. Honestly.. I'm losing all hope.. My 1 mg of pride is all I've got..
Its pretty disappointing, you know, that I keep on wasting their efforts on keeping me on top.. That here, in this damn blog, I keep on typing everything I hate about life but then I do nothing to change it for the better.. Now, here's another one of my stupid ideas..wanna know a trivia?
HONESTLY, I'VE WRITTEN ALMOST 8 ARTICLES/JOURNALS THAT INCLUDES THE TOPIC "I NEED TO CHANGE" BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT MY PARENTS BUT THEN.. STILL.. NOTHING'S CHANGE..!!!
That's the truth about life.. easy to say.. hard to do.. That is why.. to those crappy people who say they'll read my blog but really don't.. In hell, we will meet..=)Just kidding.. Anyway, guys, I'm sorry if my articles aren't really on time.. I have to go to internet shops to post this so its not really up to date.. Just enjoy the contents..=)If you don't mind... (I'm sure you wouldn't mind because you don't care..) The next posts will be very inaccurate..=)

No comments: