Friday, December 1, 2006

I expect you to read this..

Hi.. This is me again.. And I would like you to know that this month of August is as miserable as hell for me. I don't blame this to my brother because its his birthday on August 27..
The first 3 weeks of this hell-like month was filled with madness.. And I will make it clear.. Its not good..
Projects are overflowing.. There's research here, flowcharting there.. We were also FORCEFULLY FORCED to make a storybook, an artfolio, a room cleanliness project.. And this is the most challenging part.. A damn speech choir.. Because this is a class project, we, the CREAM OF THE DAMN CROP, must be really good at it.. Like Nationwide level.. Duh.. We're not that perfect! I don't blame our teacher.. He just can't lower his standards.. BECAUSE WE'RE THE CREAM OF THE CROP.. The other sections are trying their best to get rid of us.. BECAUSE WE'RE THE CREAM OF THE CROP.. Hmmm.. Everyone expects everything from us.. Now.. Our teacher worsen the situation when he told the other sections that we can surely beat them.. Do you know why he did that..?BECAUSE.. WE'RE THE CREAM OF THE CROP..!!!!!!!!!!!
We're in section A and we should be proud of it.. I know.. But still, other sections kept degrading us.. If they know we will be competing against them.. They will do everything.. I mean EVERYTHING to win.. I know it isn't a bad thing.. As you can see, we INSPIRE them to do such things.. But for us.. Its really unfair.. We were used as the INSPIRATION.. But if we're treated like that.. expectations are boosting up to the heavens..
OUR OPINIONS: WE ARE JUST LIKE YOU, GUYS.. WE'RE JUST PLAIN EVOLVED MONKEYS IN THIS DAMN WORLD.. CAN WE HAVE A BREAK FROM ALL THESE EXPECTATIONS..?!All the blame's on us.. If we don't get to your standards.. we flunk..!
You know, I have this experience in my elementary days.. When I was in Grade 4 and 5, I'm not in the first section.. Guess what? I got in the Top 5 even when last school years, I was cycling the 7-10 places.. That was because.. During that time.. I enjoy my schooling.. I do what I'm tasked to do.. I play computer for 5 hours everyday.. I clean the room, do my assignments.. Just plain enjoying myself to death by studying.. I don't worry about other sections.. I don't worry about that damn "reputation".. Well, I'm happy about that.. No huge drops of expectations pouring down on me..! That's why I relax.. I soothe myself with learning.. not competition..
Now, those people who can't understand a single damn word I'm saying.. YOU'RE COMPLETELY PATHETIC.. You're wasting your worthless time on this blog.. Hey..! I sacrificed gallons of Adenosine Triphosphate to write this article.. So do your best to understand and relate to us..I EXPECT you to understand this one above all else.. Hehehe..=)

No comments: