Tuesday, April 1, 2008

04-01-08

Hi..
Its me again.. Who else would blog in this site, anyway..?

Its been a crazy day for me. I want to try many things today.. But everything just can't cooperate..
First, the internet's down.. Hmm... not actually down.. its so slow.. as in sssssllllloooooowwww..
you need to wait for 2 minutes before you can view the letter you typed.
This sucks. Big time.

Ok, because of that, I was able to read again.. I'm in chapter 6: Weaknesses and Strenghts.. (hmmm.. I know someone who knows mine very well..)

Good thing I remembered about this book because I should return this before April 21. (pretty far.. but still.. it costs $25.41..)

OK, this entry is so messed up.. So please.. try to understand my insanity. Hahahhahahh!!

What should I blog about..? Hmmm... Lets talk about the ZTE Broadband deal..
I like Lozada. He's so far the most courageous star witness that the country has.. witnessed..=)
Because unlike the other star witnesses of the heavy cases of the government, Lozada has been travelling around the country, shouting out to the people "the truth".. bwaahahhah!

You know, its a very clever move for me. Because his involvement with the community makes him avoid silent assassinations..

Ummmm.. OK, I think WinAmp has finished converting the songs..
I gotta go..
Have to practice those tactics I've read in the book mentioned earlier..=)

See yah!
and, oh, don't forget to tag!



NOW PLAYING:
Time after Time - Quietdrive
Sunset Lover - Josh Kelley
Love song - Sara Bareilles
Morningside - Sara Bareilles
Everyone and Everything - Quietdrive
Maybe Misery - Quietdrive
Float On - Ben Lee

No comments: