Wednesday, April 9, 2008

04-09-08


Its a sunny afternoon.. Today is April 9.
I wish it would rain.. Its scorching hot and I'm craving for anything cold...
Strawberry Sundae, Banana Split, Lemon Juice..

Ahhhhhh..
Gosh.. I'm crazy..

OK, I'm currently reading The Other Boleyn Girl..
Finally, 5 books! I'm so excited to read it.. I can't keep myself focused on reading my other 3 books, The Art of War, Dear John, Stainless Longganisa, ABNKKBSNPLA Ko?!, and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn..

Gosh, I realized that I'm too geeky to finish these books in only 2 weeks..
As I type this blog, I'm on page 523 out of 735 of the book.. Its an achievement, considering that I've started reading it yesterday, April 8. (Too geeky...)

OK, lets not drool over my geekyness...=)

Finally, after staring blankly on my bedroom ceiling for countless nights.....

I've decided what course I'm going to take in college..
Psychology.
Hahhahahhahahhahaha! I'm gonna be a psycho killer!!!
bwahahahahhah!
Well, to think of it.. Its a cool course.. You always have to think.. And thinking is a very entertaining activity...=)

I'm taking it to satisfy my dad's constant raving about me taking medicine, my undeniable love for literature and controversy and my curiosity on human mystery...=)

Perfect!!!!!!

It's just coincidence.. That Natalie Portman, who plays Anne Boleyn in the movie adaptation of the book I'm reading, has a degree on Psychology from Harvard University.. (Sweet....)

OK, I'll start compiling some of my trademarked philosophies...

1) Dreams are made with our eyes closed. That's why we blink, to be reminded of those dreams even we're awake.

2) If you have met someone that made you realize you are alone all this time, maybe that one person can keep you company...=)

3) You can't love someone forever. Love lasts for a long time because you fall in love everytime..=)

4) Honestly, no person on Earth is honest.

5) Love comes in small packages, it just looks big because it's wrapped again and again.

6) Imperfection is the best thing we have that makes the gods angry.

7) You can't know everything about something and something about everything.

8) A friend is someone that knows the song in your heart and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

9) I know its hard to accept, but looks cannot be the basis of love.. Because you can't always adore him/her when the lights are out.

10) Seeing sharpens the eyes. Hearing sharpens the ears, Talking sharpens the tongue. Thinking sharpens the mind. Loving sharpens the heart. Holding sharpens the hands. Praying sharpens the SOUL.

That's enough for today!!!!!!!! Please tag...!



NOW PLAYING:
Better with you - Five Times August
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
Heaven Knows - Rick Price
Ugly - Sugababes
Only Hope - Switchfoot (soft as melted ice cream...)
Toxic - Britney Spears (weird but true, I played this.)
He Said She Said - Ashley Tisdale
Big Yellow Taxi - Counting Crows
I don't wanna be - Gavin DeGraw
How do I Live - Trisha Yearwood
Outside - Staind
Empty Apartment - Yellowcard

No comments: