Monday, April 14, 2008

04-13-08 Pimp-my-Ride edition.

Its been the most exciting weekend I had, yet!
We went to Eastwood City, ate at Yellow Cab, saw some shops..

There's a really cool car show.. And I'm so excited, that I forgot how hungry I was that time..=D
Well, just check out the photos..

Don't forget to tag!!


I'm too sexy for this car.. hahahahahh! Just kidding!


Nice engine... How fast can you go..? =D


Coooooooool...!

A real head-turner.. FACT: this car is named "NTENG".. My mom said maybe Oyo Boy Sotto did some of the designs himself...=)

Sweeeeeet...

Loved the paint job..=)


This car is so cool.. Its paint job is hell, and it has a nitro blaster.. Sorry, I missed the photo..=)

Blurry photo.. sorry..=)

Transformer! you don't see cars like these except for the movies!!

Sorry for the blurry photo.=) But you get the idea, right, the cargo area is so amazing, its like a night club is there!


Loved the paint job, but not that colorful.. Plus, it has a nitro blaster.. I just missed a photo of it.=(

Weird speakers...=D


This is my favorite car..=) The paint job is like striking.. so blog-like.. waaaa!


Sweet stuff. =D

No comments: