Thursday, April 10, 2008

04-10-08

Its April 10..!

As I type this entry, Its like a desert outside..
Even more, the huge tree that shields my bedroom window from the shitty rays of the sun was cut.

What a shame.

I hate these. I can't see my neighborhood as a "resort-like" place anymore.. As in, after our house was built, everyone seems to build another house on the block. Now, every tree on sight was cut down.. And the carpenters are feasting over their fruits.

Hell just broke loose.

Well, I just finished The Other Boleyn Girl. And its so pitiful. A tragedy.. And I don't know if I should be happy because the protagonist in the novel, Mary Boleyn, lived happily after her sister, Anne Boleyn's death.

But then again, I'm so excited to see the movie, especially because Eric Bana is King Henry VIII.

Bwahahahhahaha!!!

OK, I just dropped by, don't have much to say.. Just pray for me that I won't melt away in this summer heat.. Or that I won't be roasted like the chickens in Kenny Rogers'..

What a shame.


NOW PLAYING:
Back Here - BBMak
Fools like me - Lisa Loeb
Don't look back in anger - Maroon 5
Push - Matchbox 20.. (Rob Thomas is soooo hot!!)
Wonderwall - Oasis (dedicated to Angel na, Santa pa!)

No comments: