Monday, April 14, 2008

04-12-08


Good day!!!

Can't blog about anything extreme today..
Except,
I cut the tip of my middle finger while chopping tomatoes..
I'm "demoted" into reading young adult books.. Ehem.. Its Hardy Boys.
I hate Aura. Hahahhaha! She got her hands on another Anne Rice novel, The Vampire Armand, first..
I'm so excited.. I want to start my review classes already...

OK. Now you get it. Another random post. Another feast of my revelations..

1) Some questions don't have any answers. But then, I think more answers still don't have questions.

2) Every two things has something between them.

3) Neutrality is weakness.

4) Build to break. Break to build.

5) Live life without regret.

6) I think, the world will never stop spinning. And if you're someone who doesn't move with it, the world will soon get rid of you.

7) Excessive simplicity makes complication.

8) More color makes stains.


o_0


NOW PLAYING:
Turquoise and lavender - The morning of
Back Here - BBMak (boyband bliss.. again)
Barely Breathing - Duncan Sheik
Here I Stand - Madina Lake (Thanks, Ced!)
One Step at a time - Jordin Sparks
Ironic - Alanis Morissette
Migraine - Moonstar 88
Thriller - Michael Jackson

No comments: