Monday, April 21, 2008

04-22-08

Hi, everyone!
its been a while... so cool that I can feel its summer now..

weird..

OK.. I was thinking another topic today.. And then my brother, Miguel, came up to me and asked me..
"ate, sino ang tatay ni Joselito Jr...?"
I have no idea.. Hahhahahha!

Then he answered, " eh di si Joselito Sr..!" hahahahahha!
real funny..

now I'm thinking, its about time I stop raving on how I'm enjoying my summer alone..
My family's there.. and I have to give them some recognition..
I have to focus with my siblings, of course, because I know my parents would hate to learn that I blogged about them anyway..

OK, I have 4.. now 5 siblings.. That would be considered a HUGE family for most people..
But, unlike them, I learned to accept the fact that deep inside, I want to have more.
(shit. I'm crying like hell.)

When I learned my mom will have another child, I was.. damn furious.. Maybe I should be. I just can't help it. When I learned about my mom's pregnancy, we were discussing "overpopulation" in our Social Studies class. (hell just broke loose.)

Then, my mom started to ignore me. As if my seat's vacant during dinner time.. And when I'm playing with my sister in the living room, my mom would say that maybe I didn't really love my sister at all.
It broke my heart. Like, I love my siblings like hell. I can't imagine life without them. Maybe it wouldn't be a life at all if I'm alone..
So I finally showed my mom that I'm sorry..
Whatever.. Fuck overpopulation.
I would just kill as many people as I can so the country would loosen up. (I mean that)

About my brothers, they're the best. I know. having two wrestlers in the house is an advantage. I mean, they an carry heavy loads, you can punch them and they would laugh. And they have this talent for jokes that even the Presidency would cry laughing.

One time, my dad took them to site and he promised them he will take them to Timezone.. (you know elementary kids.. right?)
But they came home immediately. My brothers were furious. They cried like hell.
They argued with my tired daddy.

"Ikaw kasi eh! Sabi mo pupunta tayo dun! Sinungaling ka! PINUPUTOL MO ANG SAYA NAMIN!!!"
" Oo nga, namumutol ka ng saya! Hindi na SAYA, "AYA" na lang!!!"

My parents went laughing!
Tsk.. Sick children.

And then, sometimes, you would just laugh at how they fight each other. They would just wrestle each other, and punch and kick each other. You can hear their bones tick and break. Then they would laugh. Obviously, me, as a sister, would join them. I don't know. Its just amazing that I have two bodyguards when I grow older.

There's also a time when they would joke about Tito Sotto..
Like, ano kayang tawag ng pamangkin ni Tito Sotto sa kanya..? Tito Tito..? Uncle Tito..?

ahahahhahahah! hilarious.. Really.

Next, my two babies, Abby and Schoooiieii.. So cute. Beyond words.. Especially when I make them cry for hell because I hug them too tightly.. That's why when I tell someone that a family without babies is not a family at all.. Its actually an UNDERSTATEMENT..

I know, I'll be hated by those family planning weirdos.. But hell, not that I disagree with them.. They have a point..
But if the parents can really afford to have children, and raise them as citizens, then why stop them? Its love that matters.. And love is both reason and result.



NOW PLAYING: (country blast!)
Our song - Taylor Swift
The little things - Colbie Caillat
A broken wing - Martina McBride
Breathe - Faith Hill
Goodbye Girl - Hootie and the Blowfish (Loved this song.)
Drops of Jupiter - Train (funny. I know this song.)
I'll be - Edwin McCain (melting..)
Why Georgia - John Mayer

No comments: