Sunday, April 27, 2008

04-25-08

In less than 2 weeks, my review will finally start.
Hell. Its just like yesterday I'm too excited to take them. Now, I'm trying so hard to aviod thinking about it, because I don't want to go..

I just realized, I have done nothing progressive this month, except for reading countless novels and stuff.

So I started this gimmick. I even bought the expensive Yellow Cab ice cream just to get a metal container.. (mall rats know what it looks like.)
OK, I used my little sister's mini memo.. You know, the little notepads you get from party bags in birthday parties.. and listed random household chores in it..
I'll just state some.. So you can relate better.

1) wash car.
2) dust bookshelves.
3) learn how to iron your uniform without burning them. (haha.)
4) wash Papa's heavy pants/jeans. (argh! so painful!)
5) clean bathroom.

and wrote them in paper and put them inside the container.. Like a "palabunutan".
So everyday, I have to do a random household shitty stuff.

Well, this sounded like hell for almost all teenagers during summer.. Heheheh.. I admit, it sounded pretty afflictive to me.
So I also wrote some "free day" strips.. Mainly that's because I love myself so much and I would cry to see myself suffer from the sadist hands of OUR HOUSE.

Let's change topic.
I'm currently reading Anne Rice's Memnoch the Devil.
I'm enjoying it from the bottom of my sleepless mind. Hahahhahhahahha!
Well, I can imagine myself reading so much of it so I did. And I spent one whole night doing it. I just stopped when I realized its sunrise. Good thing, I don't have a quiz that day so I can sleep in class. (uhmmm.. figuratively.)
Anyway, I will read The Vampire Armand that Aura lent me.. OK, at first, I just bought Memnoch the Devil so that I can understand Aura's book better.. I'm so excited to read Aura's book because she was raving about countless things making love in the book.
But then, I love the book I'm reading right now. With Lestat's irresistible charm and humor, the book's just incredible.. Lestat's character is, for me, the best part of the series because he's a natural storyteller.. =)

Yeah, I almost forgot!
I was being a mall rat (again) yesterday when this book caught my eye. Well, I've been dreaming to read about this book because I've seen the movie(s) about it.
I know its unfortunate to watch the movie before reading the book itself but I just can't stop myself. I will have misconceptions on the book, but I guess there's no harm in trying..
Its JRR Tolkien's The Fellowship of the Ring.

OK.. Let's explore the vast world and think of something weird, I guess..
Time for my Philosophies/Questions!

1) Only TWO things make a hero: Sacrifice and Death.

2) What sin is not pardonable?

3) Justice is only one man's idea.

4) Some people live even after they die. But most people are not living before they die.

5) Evil is an abstract thing. So as Good.

Hey, keep hitting me! (I mean the blog views.)


NOW PLAYING:
Don't look back in Anger - Maroon 5
Laid - Matt Nathanson
Save Tonight - Eagle Eyed Cherry (Classic.)
Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
August is over - We the Kings
Whatever it takes - Lifehouse
Every Little Thing - Hawk Nelson
You'll only make it worse - New Year's Day
I melt with you - Jason Mraz
Letters to God - Box Car Racer

No comments: