Tuesday, May 6, 2008

05-07-08


hey!

I'm here in my mom's office, in the library, specifically..
I'm just enjoying my time here after that dreadful review session in English.

Shame. makes me bleed other's blood.

waaaaa!

especially the logical reasoning stuff.. like is it definitely true, most likely true, most likely false or definitely false..

its so hard..! its like its really necessary to have review lessons for the UPCAT.. I never thought it was...!
anyway, I won't blog about my review.. its gonna ruin my day.


OK. During my weekday afternoons, I'm here in my mom's office library, doing things a geek should do.


like, reading death records of countries that suffered from AIDS and SARS, crying over some environmental problems I've encountered in Al Gore's book.. I mean, it's so devastating.. everybody should be aware of them.. and everybody should do something about them.


and there's a book here about ancient Chinese philosophies and writings. its so amazing and educational. its fun, too! you can see different chinese symbols, paintings and stuff. even their ancient war weapons are there.


yeah. makes me feel I would prefer being colonized by the Asians than Europeans..

just kidding.. anyway, just to make a point, Chinese stuff is breathtaking.


and I've been learning slightly from the Mandarin lessons in the next room. Yeah, there are language lessons here in Asian Development Bank.

Hehehhehe! Its hilarious that most of the students of language classes are old foreigners.

You just have to hear them fiddle-faddle over some easy words.. Hahahhahha!


And I can conclude that many Koreans go here in the Philippines to study English, because the English in temperate Asian countries are awful and sickening.


you will have a glimpse of that when you go here.. the foreigners trying to learn Tagalog and English.. Hilarious in a very positive way..=)


Another pastime, is.. I'm TRYING to write a novel.. Well, its hard.. I've written 7 back-to-back pages so far.. And its really difficult.. especially when I have to write "a process of making love".. Well, making love is necessary in my novel because my characters are mature.. And how can I write a love-making part in my novel if I haven't even tried it...?!


waaaaa! I guess my Anne Rice addiction helped me a lot on that part..=)


Oh, well, I think I just have to sign off now.. I'm sitting next to some foreigner and he smells funny. awfully funny.




NOW PLAYING: (My favorite playlist this summer.)
Smother me - The Used
Leavin' - Jesse McCartney
Go Girl - Pitbull
Price to Play - Staind
Better than Me - Hinder
Go let it go - Oasis
Come on get higher - Matt Nathanson (melts you away..)
Say it Again - Marie Digby
Its not my time - 3 doors down (not that striking but still, its 3 doors down!)
Better with you - Five times august
You had me at Hello - A day to Remember
Since you've been gone - A day to remember (Kelly Clarkson rip-off..)
Goodbye girl - Hootie and the Blowfish (Classic.)

No comments: