Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tag.tag.tag. (bwisit ka marc.)

A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag eight people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.

B. These eight people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to eight other people.

----------------------
MY NOTE TO THE READER: changed some of the shittiest questions I've ever heard in my life.. Just kidding! Anyway.. I just want to spend my crappy time because Friendster's down..=(
----------------------

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will you do?

~ hmmmm.. do a blog entry for him, go to church and pray. and spend my precious time with someone WAY MUCH BETTER.

2. What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?

~ I'll tell him I don't like him, that he deserves someone much better, and hook him up with a girl who has a crush on him. (devastating.)

3. What if question number two was the other way around?

~ just the same.. I'll do an awful blog entry on it, (but never get it published.), and expect him to hook me up on a guy that has a crush on me.. what was I thinking..?!

4. If you were to spend a lifetime on an island with 2 people (fiction or non-fiction), who would they be? (ehem. no relatives allowed.)

~ hmmmmm.. That's kinda easy for me, I'll choose
1) Lestat (The Vampire Chronicles) - Hell, If you know who he is, maybe you'll choose him too.! Because with Lestat, you can fly around without wings, never go hungry again because you can drink blood from animals, take a walk in Hell, mess around with ancient vampires and sing your lungs out. (he's actually a former rock singer)

2) Huckleberry Finn (Mark Twain's character) - a cunning, almost irresistible teenage boy. He can almost get through everything, from murderous mobsters to runaway niggers. He can also find buried treasures and stuff. And he has tremendous sense of humor.. Like I would think Mark Twain's novel would be a good joke book.

Other choices: Papa Jesus, Channing Tatum, Paris Hilton (?)..

5. What`s your ideal partner like?

~ someone who would keep his umbrella if I were to let myself get wet in the rain with him..
~ someone who would burn his eggs if he will cook me breakfast..
~ someone who can satisfy me unthinkable answers if I ask a simple question..
~ someone who can play "the damsel in distress" even though he can defend himself well, just to make me feel I'm strong in a way that I can save his life.
~ someone who loves chocolates and smiles after eating a bunch of them..
~ someone who will stay silent even if I beg him to talk..
~ someone who can finish my sentences..
~ someone who loves video games, music, books, TV shows that display COLONIAL MENTALITY.
~ someone who looks anorexic, but will eat every food I'll cook for him (even if it's burnt rice and longganisa)
~ someone who loves controversy. (ehem, except writers sa tabloids)
~ someone who reads between the lines.. ( ________read______ )
~ someone who's NAUGHTY AND NICE..
~ someone who can let me teach him some things he can't learn in school.
~ SOMEONE WHO WILL READ MY BLOG.


6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

~ EHEM, you can't compare blessings. and how will I know the difference of those two if I'm experiencing both? (yabang!!)

7. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue for them to change their feelings?

~ what? what's with the statement "does not accept you"..? Anyway, How am I suppose to change his feelings..? Its free will, even God can't change that!

8. If the person you like is already attached, what would you do?

~ hmmm. Of course, trying something new won't hurt.. (waaaa!), Just kidding! I mean, my selfishness will cause heartbreaks.. I would just keep my feelings to myself.. or.. blog about it like hell.

9. If the person you like says he/she likes you, and you are attached with someone else, what will you do?

~ how stupid! I wouldn't like someone who can risk friendships and commitments just to have what he wants!! Anyway, I wouldn't "attach" myself to someone whom I don't like best in the first place..

10. What do you want most in your life?

~ Hakuna Matata, Action, Lots of Sleep and Money. but if that question needs one answer, my answer will be, INDIVIDUALITY.

11. Is being tagged fun?

~ yeah.

12. What is the corniest thing you've ever wished for?

~ I don't know, mainly because I wouldn't wish for anything that's not corny anyway..

13. If you were to compare your life with a meal/food, what would it be? (extra points if you can say it like a quotation..)

~ "Ang buhay ko ay parang beef tapa, walang tiyak na hugis at matapang ang lasa, ngunit lalong sumasarap kapag may kasamang suka. "

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

~ bored, brilliant, unpredictable. (sana lang hindi siya makapulot ng Death Note.)

15. Would you rather be single & rich or married & poor?

~ Single and Rich, mainly because I'm not into marriage that much..

16. What would be the most extreme (and possible) thing you could do to get noticed?

~ Oh, you don't wanna know about THAT, do you?! Ako pa!

17. If you were to sacrifice one of your senses (sight, smell, touch, hearing, taste), what would it be?

~ Syet, ang hirap ng naisip kong tanong. hmmmmm.. sight na lang.. hehhehehe.. because looks can be deceiving.. And.. oo nga pala! hindi na ako makakabasa ng libro! hmmmm.. Think, think, think... Smell and taste go together right..? hmmmm.. touch na lang!

18. If you will be given one superpower, what would it be?

~ Control time. because time determines all forces of nature.

19. What types of people do you like?

~ types of people..? May subspecies pa ba tau...? Anyone who can think for themselves, just like a HUMAN does. (exception ako.)

20. If you played a prank on someone, and he or she fell for the trick, what would you do?

~ Cry tears of joy and burst with unspeakable laughter.. And try everything just to keep him/her from knowing that I did it..=)

----------------------

Tagged, you're it: *
1. Arra
2. Len (mama, sagutin nyo po ah!)
3. Johndel (kung hindi ka na nagboblog, ipost mo sa comment..)
4. Selshi
5. Beebee
6. Thina
7. Rachelle
8. Aura (takte, gusto kong malaman sagot mo, ipost mo na lang kapag may blog ka na! diba malapit na yun..?=D )

Pwede bang may idagdag pa..?
9. Chippy
10. RC
11. Rizza
12. Nikko (yeh, ikaw na gurang.)
13. Abba
14. YOU.

No comments: