Tuesday, May 27, 2008

05-27-08


Read on. You'll know about the logo.
Days go too quickly..

It seems like yesterday that I'm too excited for my UPCAT Review..
Now, The UP Simulation Test was over..
I can't help but realize that my May will be over sooner than I think..



I feel that my summer's cut-off is just around the corner..
Lets talk about books.

I just finished reading THE ALCHEMIST by Paulo Coelho.
Its great.. I mean.... A reader should really grasp the ideas to appreciate it..
And, as I read through its small pages, I can think of countless words of wisdom..

I mean.. Its life-changing. It has a sense of "persuasion" in it to achieve your goals in life..
I've learned many lessons after reading it.. There are lessons that I've learned but not yet realized..


(woah.. its seems like I'm a bit philosophical today!!)



Lets change topic.


I've been here, in my mom's office library since hell broke loose and I've noticed a drastic change in the atmosphere.
A Starbucks Coffee Shop is opening inside.
As I type this blog, I could smell the coffee aroma just few seats behind me.
And, as I realize my Personal Legend, I'm letting myself get closer to colonial mentality, again.

I started thinking, what's with Starbucks anyway..?
Is it because of the soothing aroma of caffeine..? The addictive quality of its coffee,..?
Or the plastic cups with the label on it..?!

I feel this opening of Starbucks here in my mom's library will make me stay away from computers with internet connections. I know more people, especially funny smelling foreigners will barge in this room just to check out this rather "award for social status" bar..
I'm afraid I will be forced to spend my monthly allowance in a single meal. (shucks!)

Hehheheheh! I think I would spare my frustrations about this some other time.. Because writing a blog about Starbucks is worth one whole article, anyway..=)

Lets talk about.. REVIEW!

I just took my UPCAT Simulation Test this morning. And I have a feeling that I will fail that. I just can't concentrate on the test. Why...?!

First, my feet are killing me. Its freezing cold inside our classroom and its a sin to wear flipflops.
Second, Angelo sneezes a lot. (Hahahahhahah!)
Third, I can see through my peripheral vision that my other seatmate, Gab (?), is looking at me. It makes me uneasy. Plus the fact that he's from Xavier School..
Fourth, I was thinking about "baby sweetoo". He's our Korean classmate and he's super adorable. He's cute.. Like a puppy.. And I'm attracted with the way he makes faces when he doesn't understand what our teacher is talking about. Its just amazing, to see something beautiful that cannot understand a simple thing.

Oh well, I guess I've learned enough.. (or I was given enough lessons to learn by myself..).
My review will be over on May 30..
To that, I have less than 2 weeks to rest and prepare for school..

School.. school.. That reminds me..
That reminds me of my unfinished business.. I will see THEM again.. I will see HIM again.. I will see HER again..
Oh, this topic deserves a whole blog entry too!

To those SUPER SPECIAL PEOPLE who have been waiting for their photos here during my bday party, relax.. I haven't uploaded them yet..=)

Leave a message!

1 comment:

manika said...

Hi! I have stumbled upon here from some site I can't remember..anyway, I have read The Alchemist, too! And I REALLY think that one's treasure will always be in his or her heart. :)