Tuesday, May 13, 2008

05-13-06


I'm here.. again in my mom's office library..


its a cliche.. So I think I won't have to say it again in my next blog..

Anyway.. I just dropped by, so you won't miss me..=D


hahahahahah!

I have a lot of things to blog.. and my digicam will soon explode if I don't upload my pictures as soon as possible..


There's my stolen shots of my review lessons, outing in Pampanga and some pictures of my obvious boredom..


hahahahahahh!

Oh, there's one more thing..

my left ear is so painful right now.. I don't know if something's stuck in it but I doubt it.

It started "popping" when I got pushed into that damn dirty swimming pool in Pampanga.

Yeah. my cousin really caught me unprepared. (HOY! RIZZA! humanda ka sa next outing naten!!)


before I forgot..

I will be celebrating my MAY 19 birthday on MAY 17..

So you have to be in Mcdonald's Barangka by 10am..

No. Hell. I won't be having my party in mcdo. Karma may struck me there and send someone to ruin my party like I did to someone.. ahahahahhahah! LOL.


yeah, as I was saying, I can't invite evryone because I can't contact them..

so drop me a line!

0922-8880519

Notice the last 7 digits..?

888 is a special lucky number and 0519 is my birthday.. hahahahahah! LOL!


and..


musikwela dvd still available, get your copy now!!!


LOL.


Now playing:

(sorry, no playlist right now, just check out my blog playlist..!)

No comments: