Monday, May 19, 2008

16 Stuff I want for my 16th Birthday

Well.. Here's to show you my dreams.. now that I'm 16.. wahahahahahahha!


The LOTR Two Towers novel.

I've always wanted a turtle.. As cute as this. Just to keep it alive, I would buy an aquarium/terrarium for it..


Its not the food. its the ref. We had this old ref for centuries now and our growing family MUST buy a new and bigger one.

This is a super duper high-tech car.. Like extreme Pimp-my-Ride..! Well, I know I still can't drive... But I want this high-tech car for my family.. So we won't be rushing when going to Mandaluyong.. hahahhahah! And like Pim-my-Ride cars.. I want this to have a built-in ref, plasma TV, DVD player, Blaupunkt (?) speakers inside. It must be self-cleaning, too!


Converse. Chuck Taylor. Original. Un-emo.


Hmmmm.. Nice eh..? This is not a permanent thing.. This shows a weekend getaway with my loved ones..

A VIP access in a classic Iron Maiden concert..!


New Computer. Hehehehhehe.. with 500 GB memory space, complete hardware and unlimited internet access.


SHOPPING SPREEEEEEE..!


Plasma TV. Those ones that's so cool, it makes watching Dyesebel more "ETHICAL".


Money. Especially those crispy ones. And they must smell good like they're out of the bank..=)

iPod.

I want Lestat as a gift. And it'll be a miracle to get this one.


A drummer needs drums. And nothing's more satisfying than a Pearl drum set. (Ehem, glow-in-the-dark drumsticks, too!)


A milestone. An achievement. A life. A rebirth. An experience that defines a generation. One word that can change billions of lives.


Isn't this obvious enough..? I want a GUY..! (extra points if he's... *toot*)

Now Playing:
Running away - Hoobastank
Father of Mine - Everclear (Nice)
Wonderful - Everclear
Price to Play - Staind
Better than we break - Maroon 5
Hound Dog - Elvis Presley
Burning Love - Elvis Presley
Fool for Love - Stefy
You had me at Hello - A day to Remember
Waste my Time - Bedlight for Blue Eyes
I will buy you a new life - Everclear
Smother me - The Used (Ang Nagamit.)
Leavin' - Jesse McCartney

No comments: