Thursday, May 15, 2008

this is a blog post. nothing more.


OK.. *sigh*

In less than 24 hours, my 2-day early birthday party will start..
And I still don't have plans on what to cook! Shame!

Oh, well.. (Langis ito sa tagalog.) hahahahah!
kung di mo pa alam yung joke na iyon, hindi ka nakakatanggap ng GM ko.

Let's just talk random today.

I still find my habits disturbing to blog about.

Just a little trivia.
The blog entry you're about to read is the 4th one I've done today

1.) maggiore fretta, minore atto (The more haste, the less speed.) - Tom Sawyer

2.) The fastest way to get somewhere is a straight line.

3.) We are all slaves of our own.

4.) If not, ENSLAVE YOURSELF.

5.) FEEL something new.

6.) There's more glory in being the first to try something than being the first to prevent someone from trying something.

7.) You have to let go of the past so you can have a future. - Ice Age 2

8.) Leaves and petals of a flower took the shape of the tears of rain that watered them.

9.) A tree watered with tears will bear salty fruits.

10.) The spotlight's on everyone during the morning.

11.) DAVID vs. DAVID. Shucks. its hard to choose!!

12.) I wanna read this Oscar Wilde novel but I can't find any book without Oscar Wilde plays with it!

13.) I still have 20+ books to read. Shame.

14.) The Sun signal here in my mom's office library is so low.

15.) Do something about climate change. Eat your ice creams.

16.) I'm turning 16 on May 19..!!!


wahahahhahahahhaha! Sorry. This post is nonsense, I admit.
I promise I would do better next time!

Anyway, I gotta go.. I need to paint my portrait and cast a spell on it. (A clue on the novel I want to read.)

No comments: