Sunday, May 18, 2008

A birthday post.

hi!
here in my mom's office again..
Trivia, I've also been here on my birthday last year because I have volleyball training.. And I spent my time waiting for my mom in the office with my brothers but she didn't allow me to go shopping..

So I cried. I told my mom that was my worst birthday ever.
Like, who would even think about spending one's birthday on his/her mom's office..?!

Ummm, but now, its kinda OK..
I admit I really enjoy this day (so far..)
But I'm still crying..
That's because I'm reading Mitch Albom's novel: For one more day..

well, its on the long long list of books that I have to read during vacation..
At first, I'm kinda rushing it because I'm too excited to read Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, which is the next book in line..

But as I read along Albom's novel.. I started crying..
Shet! Pang-mother's day ang dating! Nakaka-iyak talaga!
Nakakahiya lang na ngumawa ngayon dito sa library kasi ang daming nagreresearch na foreigner..
As in, nakaka-iyak tlaga. ang masama pa nito, wala akong dalang panyo. (bakit pa ako magdadala, eh puro air-con ako buong araw..?!)

Hmmm.. Notice the language shift? that's a glimpse of how soul-changing the novel is!

just to add some random spice on my post..

1.) This freezing atmosphere makes me want to pee.

2.) I ate fried chicken, vegetable soup, coleslaw and red gelatin for lunch.

3.) I ate boiled bananas for breakfast.

4.) I ate milk knick knacks and oreos during our review break.

5.) I would like to thank Angelo Romasanta for treating me a Cadbury Fruit and Nut Chocolate worth P44.00 (tax included.)

6.) Instead of my Essential Sciences book, I brought my E-MAT book. (this sucks.)

7.) David vs. David!! who's it gonna be..?

8.) Tumutulo na sipon ko, sa sobrang lamig at kaka-iyak dun sa nobelang iyon. (Angelo, ikaw ang maysala.)

9.) I think our Chemistry teacher earlier in the review balded his hair because of excessive intelligence. Imagine, he is a doctor in profession..?!

10.) I want to buy an iPod for a birthday gift for myself.. because I pity myself for having this "mukhang dinamitang" mp3 (Marc Fajardo) for almost 2 years..

11.) I think I'll spend 3 hours trying to reply all my comments in Friendster.. But don't get me wrong.. Comment me, that's how you're important to me!

12.) Hmmmm.. In a few seconds after I finish this blog, I'm gonna dash to the cafeteria and grab some tissue paper so that I could clear my nose. Shame! Nakaka-iyak tlaga!!

13.) Kapag naging wrestler si Cedric "The Brick", ako magiging manager nya. hahahahhah!

14.) (Yesterday) I saw a brown butterfly stuck on a spider web. I thought I would do this freaky heroic deed and set the butterfly free. So I pulled the butterfly by its wings. But instead of setting it free, I pulled off both its wings. Now I took everything that it has to free itself.

15.) Sa mga naghihintay ng party pics nung May 17.. Hintay lang! ine-edit ko pa!! Ipopost ko rin yan sa blog!! (Humanda kayo..)


16.) 16 na ako!


NOW PLAYING:
your life and mine - just surrender
savin' me - nickelback
rooftops - lostprophets
the remedy - jason mraz
shiver - coldplay
I'm crazy for this girl - Lifehouse
my beautiful rescue - this providence (is PROVIDENCE another word for evil..?)
maybe misery - quietdrive

No comments: