Wednesday, May 14, 2008

LSC Review Classes.

Well, this is pretty interesting to blog right now..
Because it's what I'm busy doing this month.. hahahahahha!
And it happens every damn day.. For someone like me who wants to know new things, review classes is not the thing.

It seems pretty clear that I'm bored.. right..?
One reason is that I don't get to socialize with my review-mates.. I'm stuck with Angelo (well, Angelo's OK, he's good at math.. and he seems to remember how the problems should be done. hahahhahah!)
the whole day and I don't seem to have the courage to approach them..
Hell, how could I do that? Its so bloody just to ask for their names!
spokening dollar!

most of them are from filthy rich private schools. Hell. Me and Angelo felt like shit during classroom arguments and stuff.
Everybody's slang and all that..
And they got higher grades in our English test..
How could we? we're from a public school that teaches relatively poor English compared to those studs!

Anyway, English is only a part of the review.. And I had the most fun there because I learned new words.. hahahahhaha!

We're taking math 3 right now.. and I can still say I'm kinda good at it because it's easy.
but I dread the next math sessions. bloody.

Oh, and I forgot.
Me and Angelo have this favorite reviewmate.
He's from Paranaque National High School (?) and he's the ultimate geek we've ever met.
he wears thick glasses, has thick hair, doesn't talk to someone, reads abusively (ehem.. word power book), asks an awful lot of simple questions and answers them himself.
Maybe I can take his picture.. but I doubt it. I'm too cheap to do such thing if I would only do it to lengthen my resume when I apply for Satan's Angels.

hehehehehehehheheh!
Here's some pics.




The Whiteboard.

The Panic Room. (I took this during our break.)

The Dirty worksheet. (notice the pen? its almost empty because I'm writing a novel.)

But after review classes, I do an awful lot of stuff.
I do this in a amazingly weird sequence every single day and I admit I'm getting sick of it. Well, good thing God still gives me my weekends to interfere with this bloody routine.


This is a Strawberry and Peaches Frappe. it costs 75 pesos. Hahahhahah!
(loved the whip cream!)



bored. want to guess where I took this?


Dyenen! Its in Powerbooks.. In the Children section, the bean-shaped bookshelves! Here, I'm reading my Huck Finn novel.


But, I do multitasking. I disobey rules. I eat Skittles in Powerbooks and I keep it inside my bag.

My mom's office library. not the parlor.


Bored. Vain.

And some important photos you should see.


OK...! I have to go now!
Don't forget to text me if you want my birthday details or musikwela dvd's..!
Tag!

No comments: